Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Yes Indeed Papers Salute......

 





ANDRE THE GIANT!!!

Andre the Giant is my latest pick for my salute to the un-appreciated actor. Now, granted he was only in a couple movies and TV shows but he killed it every time. Andre was best known for his wrestling career and his battle with Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania 3. However, the reason he makes my list as a salute to the un-appreciated actor is his role in the movie, The Princess Bride. Andre played Fezzick and was soooooo good. He had great comedic timing and brought heart warming sense every time he came on the screen. He was awesome in that movie.

Andre the Giant also makes my list due to the fact the he was a f****** man. Andre stood 7'4 and weighed approx. 500 lbs. Andre once drank  127 beers in one sitting. That's amazing. That's sensational. That's a man right there.

Andre the Giant unfortunately died in 1993 at the age of 46. However, he will always be known as the "8th Wonder of the World". So, here's to the late, great Andre the Giant. From all of us here at The Yes Indeed Papers, (and by all of us I mean just me) Andre.....we salute you. Yes indeed.

No comments: