Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dave Song of the Month





Dreamgirl


I would dig a hole all the way to China
Unless of course I was there
Then I'd dig my way home
If by diggin’ I could steal... the wind from the sails
Of the greedy men who rule the world

Still you're my best friend
And after a good, good drunk...you and me
Wake up and make love after a deep sleep
Where I was dreamingI was dreaming of a
Dream Girl

I was feeling like a creep
As I watched you asleep
Face down in the grass in the parkIn the middle of a hot afternoon
Your top was untied and I thought how nice
It'll be to follow the sweat down your spine

You're like my best friendAfter a good, good drunk...you and me
Wake up and make love after a deep sleep
Where I was dreaming
I was dreaming of a
Dream Girl

Caught by a wave
My back to the ocean
It knocks me off my feet and
Just as I find my footing
Here you come again
Dream Girl

Dream Girl

No comments: