Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Yes Indeed Papers Salute...












Timothy Olyphant



Timothy Olyphant is my October pick for the under appreciated actor. He's had some great roles so far and I'm sure will have some great roles in the future. He also plays great villain, like his roles in The Girl Next Door and Live Free or Die Hard. It was only a matter of time before he became the lead actor in a movie, and he was awesome in Hitman. The reason he is my pick for the under appreciated actor is if you mention his name, most people don't know him. But if I show them a picture or something like that, they recognize him right away. I love watching him. Here are some of his more memorable roles.





  • Scream 2

  • Gone in 60 Seconds

  • Rock Star

  • Dreamcatcher

  • The Girl Next Door

  • Catch and Release

  • Live Free or Die Hard

  • Hitman

  • A Perfect Getaway

  • The Crazies

  • Elektra Luxx

  • I Am Number Four

  • Justified (TV series)


Timothy Olyphant is an awesome actor who doesn't get enough credit. He kills it in every role he's in. People need to recognize how good this guy is. Timothy Olyphant has some good good stuff. So from all of us here at The Yes Indeed Papers (and by all of us I mean just me), Timothy Olyphant, we salute you! Yes indeed.





No comments: