Monday, October 10, 2011

Top 5 Upcoming Actors / Actresses










This entry is long overdue. I'll always watch a movie and get blown away by a specific performance and I get really excited about future roles. So I've decided to share my thoughts and say who I think will have huge movie careers and have fantastic upcoming movie roles.


So here are what I think are the Top 5 Upcoming Actors and Actresses.



1). Joseph Gordon-Levitt - Probably my favorite actor at this time. I am so excited to see 50/50. He made a huge impression on audiences in A River Runs Through It. Gave us a ton of laughter with 3rd Rock From the Sun and got the girl in 10 Things I hate About You. But it was his performances in 500 Days of Summer and Inception that made him a household name. He's freakin awesome! I'm making a prediction that he will win an Oscar at some point in his career.



2). Michael Fassbender - This guy's got it. The look, the skills, he's kills it in every performance. He made his mark in Inglorious Bastards and was nasty as Magneto in Xmen: First Class. Fassbender is a good actor. Probably the first to win an Oscar on this list.



3). Tom Hardy - This guy's good. He was unbelievable in Bronson, which caused Christopher Nolan to cast him in Inception. And that's definitely not a bad relationship to have. I can't wait to see him kick some ass in The Dark Knight Rises! Another future Oscar I think.



4). Bryce Dallas Howard - I love her! She made the movie The Village, was the only reason Lady in the Water was watchable and was kick ass in Terminator Salvation. She can play almost any role. Both good and evil. She was sweet in The Help as Hilly Holbrook. She gonna turn some heads in the future. Oscar winner within 10 years.....probably. But would you expect anything less from the daughter of Ron Howard.


5). Chloe Moretz - If you've seen Kick Ass, you know why she's on the list. Nuff said. This girl's gonna be huge! And she was hilarious as Joseph Gordon-Levitt's little sister in 500 Days of Summer. Huge career.....huge. Oscar winner, definitely.




So that's my list. These actors and actresses will be have huge careers. Just watch. These people are awesome and I can't wait to see what they're gonna do in the future. Yes indeed.



Honorable Mentions: Hailee Steinfeld (True Grit), Bailee Madison (Just Go With It)


No comments: