So here are my Top 5 favorite TV shows of all time.
1) - Dawson's Creek - I get made fun of a lot for loving this show, but I don't care. I love it. It came out just as I started high school. It was kinda cheesy, got kinda dumb towards the end but I still own all the seasons on DVD. The music was awesome and I even got to go to the spot where it was filmed. I always wanted to be Pasey but I am the Dawson. I don't know why but I love this show.
2) - The Office - I have all the seasons of this show on DVD as well. I think its the funniest show on TV. Steve Carrell is awesome, the story lines are flippin hilarious and the characters are even better. I'm bummed that Steve Carrell is leaving the show but the story leading up to it will be awesome.
3) - How I Met Your Mother - Might be tied with The Office as the funniest show on TV but in my list, its #3. I can literally sit down with a buddy and talk forever about the episodes and incidents of this show. The slap bet, slapsgiving, revenge of the slap, the crazy/hot scale, Robin Sparkles, crazy eyes, the use of the word awesome. The list goes on. God I love this show. I'm excited for how they reveal how Ted actually met the mother. Its going to be Legend...wait for it and I hope your not lactose intolerant because the second half of the word is....dary!
4) - Grey's Anatomy - I have all the seasons of this show too. My wife and I love this show. The story lines got kinda dull there in the middle but they're starting to get really good. And the finale of this last season where they guy was walkin around shooting people...my god...I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Good stuff.
5) - The Big Bang Theory / Friends - This last spot is a tie between Big Bang Theory and Friends. I can't decide between the two. The Big Bang Theory is awesome but Friends has some classic stuff. Too hard to decide so its a tie. Its my list and I can do that.
So there's my Top 5 favorite TV shows of all time. Feel free to leave your Top 5. Yes Indeed!