Sunday, August 8, 2010

Inception


HOLY S***! This movie blew me away. There is so much going on with this movie that I don't even know if I can fit it in to a blog.....but I'll try.

So Christopher Nolan does it again and delivers. This is by far his best work. There is so much story to this that I was on information overload and yet was still able to follow along. The idea is that while your sleeping other people can infiltrate your mind and extract information from it. Now there is a lot more that goes into it but that is the basic idea. The idea behind inception is that instead of retrieving information, you plant an idea adjusting a person's whole belief structure. And that is where the movie goes. The writing that went into this movie is almost beyond comprehension. Nolan's story goes from whoa....to unreal.....to holy s***. A dream within a dream within a dream within a dream. My mind was mesmerized and I kinda felt like I was high or something. And the effects make you feel like the building in which you are watching the movie is going to start turning on itself. This movie was absolutely amazing! And Leonardo DiCaprio tore it up in this one. He's definitely on the list for my top 5 favorite actors (coming soon). And Joesph Gordon-Levitt was also rockin the s*** in this one. Fighting someone without gravity, nasty! He's also on that top 5 list.

Go see this movie and try to see it in the theater, the feeling you get is that of dreaming. I probably need to update my Top 5 favorite movies cause this one will be in it. Watch this movie and check out Christopher Nolan's other movies. He's writes and directs all of them. Memento, Insomnia, The Prestige, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and Inception.

God this movie was so good.....yes in-freaking-deed!

No comments: