Saturday, January 18, 2014

10 Years





This was a cool little movie. I didn't really know what to expect in all honesty. While I was watching it, I was kind of hating everything about it. It reminded me of high school but in a way that I wouldn't want to remember. In fact, my memories of high school didn't even register with this movie. But as you continue to watch, you get a sense of what would happen if you attended your own 10 year high school reunion.

This movie was a good watch for a few different reasons. It really does have a great cast. Channing Tatum, Rosario Dawson, Chris Pratt, Audrey Plaza, Oscar Isaac, Justin Long, Ari Graynor & Kate Mara among  several others. There is a captivating factor about this movie. About 30 or 40 minutes in, the character development really grabs you. My favorite thing about this movie is Oscar Isaac's character. He is the person that is now a famous musician and has some really great scenes with Kate Mara. Especially an original song that he sings at a bar. I got some goose bumps to be honest.

10 Years is good movie. It's not a great movie, but it's entertaining. Watch it if your looking for an original movie with some neat scenes. Yes indeed.


No comments: