Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Yes Indeed Papers Salute







Guy Pearce


So I'm a little late with this one. I always do my salute to the unappreciated actor at the end of the month, not in the beginning. But I doubt anybody actually reads this thing so who cares. Anyways, I've been watching some movies lately and Guy Pearce keeps showing up. So it got me thinking about Guy Pearce and how much of a good actor he is. And if you've seen Memento, then you agree with me. He was amazing in that movie! He definitely does not get enough credit. He's pretty versatile. Here are some of his more memorable movies.


  • L.A. Confidential
  • Rules of Engagement
  • Memento
  • The Time Machine  
  • Factory Girl
  • Traitor
  • The Hurt Locker
  • Bedtime Stories
  • The Road
  • The King's Speech
  • Don't Be Afraid of the Dark
  • Seeking Justice
  • Lawless
  • Prometheus
  • Iron Man 3 (2013)


Guy Pearce is the man. He always delivers and I think people need to recognize it more. He is so unappreciated. I guarantee he is going to be bad ass in Iron Man 3. Well, he's my October pick for my salute to the unappreciated actor. So Guy Pearce, from all of us here at the Yes Indeed Papers (and by all of us I mean just me), Guy Pearce......we salute you. Yes Indeed.

No comments: