Friday, August 31, 2012

The Yes Indeed Papers Salute








Sam Elliot



So I watched Road House the other day, and was loving the scenes with Sam Elliot. Some of the lines he was giving was just fantastic! So he is my August pick for the unappreciated actor. I mean, this is a man's man right here. Grizzly, giant mustache, punch you in the face and then chug a beer type of guy. I mean all of that in a totally heterosexual way. So I got to thinking about all of the roles that he was in. While most of them were supporting roles, every single one was perfect for him. Here are some of his more memorable roles.


  • Mask
  • Road House
  • Prancer
  • Conagher
  • Tombstone
  • Buffalo Girls
  • The Big Lebowski
  • We Were Soldiers
  • Hulk
  • Barnyard (voice)
  • Ghost Rider
  • The Golden Compass
  • Up in the Air
  • Did You Hear About the Morgans
  • The Company You Keep (2012)


Same Elliot is the man. If could grow a manly mustache, it would be like one of 2 people. Tom Sellick, and Sam Elliot. Sam Elliot is greatly unappreciated so hopefully, this helps. So from all of us here at the Yes Indeed Papers (and by all of us, I mean just me), Sam Elliot, we salute you......yes indeed.


No comments: