Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Yes Indeed Papers Salute...







Rick Moranis


So I was channel surfing the other day and came across the movie, Little Giants. I remember watching it as a little kid. So I watched it and then I came to thinking....what is Rick Moranis doing? I haven't seen anything from him in a while. But then I started remembering all the good roles that he has been in and thought, he is really under appreciated. And the sad thing is, is that if I went up to a 18, 19 or 20 year old and said, who is Rick Moranis? They would probably say....who? And that is unacceptable because he's been in some good movies. Here are some of his more memorable roles:


  • Strange Brew
  • Ghostbusters
  • Ghostbusters 2
  • Brewsters Millions
  • Club Paradise
  • Little Shop of Horrors
  • Spaceballs
  • Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
  • Honey, I Blew Up the Kid
  • Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves
  • Parenthood
  • My Blue Heaven
  • The Flintstones
  • Little Giants
  • Big Bully


Rick Moranis is my May pick for my salute to the under appreciated actor. He's been in too many good movies and have had so many good roles to go overlooked. Rick Moranis is the man! And he needs to get the nod. So from of all us here at The Yes Indeed Papers, (and by all of us I mean just me) Rick Moranis, we salute you......yes indeed!

1 comment:

Christa H said...

Good choice! Loved him in Ghost Busters 1 & 2 and Little Shop of Horrors. I especially hold Spaceballs dear to my heart. Thank you to my awesome parents that let me watch that, Blazing Saddles, History of the World, Animal House when I was a young impressionable elementary girl.