Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol





Watched this one recently. I didn't really expect much. When I heard about another Mission Impossible movie, I jut figured that Tom Cruise didn't know how to make any other movie. But since I'm a fan of the other 3, I had to give it a chance. And after watching it, I think it was the best one out of the whole series.

So again, I didn't expect much. The last Tom Cruise action movie was so awful, it doesn't deserve any recognition. You know that one with him and Cameron Diaz. Dreadful! But since I'm a fan of the series, I had to watch it. Like I said, I think it's the best one out of the whole series. Tom Cruise stars as Ethan Hunt and gets broken out of prison to come back for a job, excuse me, mission. The mission fails and things go terribly wrong. The president initiates Ghost Protocol which means that the entire IMF has been disavowed. Not only that, but most of them has been killed. All but 4. Tom Cruise, Simon Pegg, Jeremy Renner, and Paula Patton. Their new mission is to fix what went wrong. So that means, everything that could go wrong, will go wrong. But it's mission impossible, not mission "gonna be hard". And because it's mission impossible, its makes it Mission awesome! The action in this movie is fantastic. There is one particular scene in which Tom Cruise must scale the outside of the tallest building in the world in order to get to a particular room. And it is intense. I know it's fake, but it looks like someone is actually doing it. Regardless, it is my favorite part of the movie. The plot is good but not too complicated, the action is phenomenal, the acting is pretty decent and overall....it's a really good movie.

If your in the mood for a really good action movie, Mission Impossible 4 is the way to go. Check it out. Yes indeed.


1 comment:

Proudest Junkie said...

Nah he did that ish!! theres videos of it! hes all 6666 and 777s