Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Yes Indeed Papers Salute...












Kurt Russell.


Kurt Russell is my July pick for the under appreciated actor. The guy has been in some awesome movies and has killed it each time. Whether it's a cocky truck driver, a one-eyed man or it's weird stuntman who likes to kill girls with his car, he always give an unbelievable performance. He can do comedy, action, suspense, drama. I mean the guy's Snake Plissken for crying out loud. I think Kurt Russell is the man and I think he deserves more credit.


Here are some of his more memorable movies.




  • Escape From New York

  • Escape From L.A.

  • The Thing

  • Big Trouble in Little China

  • Overboard

  • Tango and Cash

  • Backdraft

  • Captain Ron

  • Tombstone

  • Stargate

  • Soldier

  • Miracle

  • Deathproof



Kurt Russell kills every performance he's in. His characters are legendary and I hope to see much more of him in the future. A return as Snake Plissken would be bad ass. So from all of us here at The Yes Indeed Papers (and by all of us, I mean just me), Kurt Russell....we salute you....Yes Indeed!




No comments: