Saturday, December 15, 2012

Top 5 Chevy Chase Movies









So I was watching Christmas Vacation the other day and was enjoying the hilarious comedy that is Chevy Chase and that's when I started thinking about all of his movies. He hasn't been in anything lately but man, does he have some great movies. He actually would be a great candidate for the salute to the unappreciated actor but I decided to do a top 5 list instead. So here are what I think are the Top 5 Chevy Chase movies.



1)  -  National Lampoon's Vacation - I don't think there is a question here. Not only is this a classic movie, but this movie was made for Chevy Chase. Hilarious. Good talk Rust.....

2)  -  National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - This not only goes down as one of the best Christmas movies but one of the best Chevy Chase movies. "If I woke up with my head sowed to the carpet I wouldn't be more surprised than I am right now."

3)  -  Caddyshack  -  "I was born to love you........I was born to lick your face.......I was born to rub you........but you were born to rub me first". Nuff said.

4)  -  Spies Like Us  -  One of the funniest movies that not a lot of people know about. Chevy Chase and Dan Akroyd kill it in this movies. "All right stop right there, and I'll bring back the sun." This movie is hilarious.

5)  -  Three Amigos  -  Also one of the greats. They don't put 3 hilarious guys like these together in movies anymore. Classic. I guess you could call this movie....infamous? (the right people will get that joke).


And there they are. the Top 5 Chevy Chase movies. Boom. Thank you, thank you, thank you Chevy Chase.

No comments: