Monday, July 23, 2012

Retraction - Top 5 Worst Actors



So.......I have to print a retraction. After watching 21 Jump Street, I have to give it up to Channing Tatum.

I used to think that he was a bad actor. While some people may think that's still true, I have to hand it to him. He was absolutely hilarious in 21 Jump Street! I now have a new found respect for Channing Tatum and hope to see more comedy roles like this one from him.

I also would like to make a formal retraction and remove him from my Top 5 Worst Actors. He is officially being replaced by Beyonce. While she is extremely talented, and an amazing performer, she is such a bad actress. I'm actually a little upset with my self that I forgot her the first time around. So here is the new list of the Top 5 Worst Actors:


1). Paul Walker
2). Jessica Alba
3). Dane Cook
4). Beyonce
5). Megan Fox


So there's my retraction. Channing Tatum.....I apologize. Yes indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just replace Channing with Justin Timberlake. Just watched In Time. The 30 seconds that Justin's face changes during the entire movie are at the death scene of his mother. He smiled twice. That's it. WORST ACTOR EVER award.