Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Yes Indeed Papers Salute....








Jason Lee



Jason Lee is my June pick for the underappreciated actor. I am a huge fan of Jason Lee. Thank you, thank you, thank Kevin Smith for giving Jason Lee his big break in Mallrats. I love Jason Lee movies. The only problem is, he is known but he is not well known enough. Hence, why he is my pick for the underappreciated actor. People should know who Jason Lee is! He is such a good actor. His comedy acting is hilarious. I was pretty upset when My Name is Earl got cancelled. He can also do some roles that require a little more seriousness. He was perfect in Almost Famous. He has some good roles under his belt. Here are some of his more memorable movies:


  • Mallrats
  • Drawing Flies
  • Chasing Amy
  • Kissing a Fool
  • Enemy of the State
  • Dogma
  • Almost Famous
  • Heartbreakers
  • Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
  • Vanilla Sky
  • Stealing Harvard
  • A Guy Thing
  • The Incredibles (voice)
  • The Ballad of Jack and Rose
  • Clerks 2
  • Monster House (voice)
  • Underdog (voice)
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked
  • Memphis Beat
  • Cop Out
  • My Name is Earl


As you can see, he's been in some great movies. Jason Lee is the man and deserves way more recogntion. Hopefully this helps. So from all of us here at the yes indeed papers (and by all of us, I mean just me), Jason Lee.....we salute you. Yes indeed!


No comments: