Monday, April 30, 2012

The Yes Indeed Papers Salute.....









Leslie Mann


Leslie Mann is my April pick for the under appreciated actor. Leslie has been in a bunch of big hit movies, is extremely beautiful and is absolutely hilarious! I mean she would have to be being married to Judd Apatow. She has no problems with taking on the silly Rated R roles that some actresses are too afraid to take. She is so funny and deserves a little more credit. Here are some of her more memorable roles:


  • The Cable Guy
  • George of the Jungle
  • Big Daddy
  • Freaks and Geeks (TV)
  • Orange County
  • 40 Year Old Virgin
  • Knocked Up
  • Drillbit Taylor
  • 17 Again
  • Funny People
  • The Change Up


Leslie Mann needs to be in more movies and I have no problem if they are anything like the movies that she has already done. So from all of us here at The Yes Indeed Papers, and by all all of us I mean just me, Leslie Mann, we salute you......yes indeed.

No comments: