Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Yes Indeed Papers Salute...












Jennifer Aniston



Jennifer Aniston definetley deserves this salute. I read and hear alot about how bad an actress she is but I disagree. I think she's a really good actress and deserves way more credit. She's funny, exrtremely sexy, and can do a little bit of drama as well. But it was her role in Horrible Bosses that made her my November pick for the underappreciated actor. She was awesome in that movie, she's awesome in most movies. Here are some of her more memorable movies.




  • Friends

  • Picture Perfect

  • Office Space

  • Bruce Almighty

  • Along Came Polly

  • The Good Girl

  • The Break Up

  • Marley and Me

  • He's Just Not That Into You

  • The Bounty Hunter

  • The Switch

  • Just Go With It

  • Horrible Bosses



Coming soon, Aniston stars in Wanderlust with Paul Rudd, and it looks pretty hilarious. Jennifer Aniston is a really good actress who doesn't get enough credit. I mean, she's Rachael Green for crying out loud. So from all of us here at The Yes Indeed Papers, (and by all of us, I mean just me) Jennifer Aniston, we salute you......Yes Indeed!

No comments: