Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thor









So my wife needed a couples of hours to herself one night last week to study for a big test for school. So I left the house and I went to go see Thor, and it was awesome.

I didn't know too much about Thor from the comics, but it wasn't hard to figure out. A God who has a hammer and with it he is unstoppable. Next in line for the throne, he becomes too full of himself and gets banished by his father. He winds up on planet Earth and needs to figure out how to get back. Aided by the beautiful Natalie Portman, he must not only figure out how to get back home, but how to obtain his hammer.


This movie was awesome. It was actually a lot funnier than I was expecting, but it was also jam packed with action. It was also cool to see how it tied into the end of Iron Man 2. Thor will become one of the Avengers (due out next year) along with Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, and Captain America. I can't wait for that movie, it's gonna be awesome.


Thor was sweet. Definitely check it out...Yes Indeed!

No comments: