I love animated movies and I don't think they are just for kids. So here's the Top 5 list of what I think are the best animated movies of all time. Disney/Pixar has a majority of the list. And I have yet to see Toy Story 3 and How to Train Your Dragon so the list can change.
1) - Up - This is the only animated movie that actually made me cry. The story is original and the animation is wonderful. The movie has comedy, action, suspense, and might tear you up. I love this movie.
2) - Kung Fu Panda - I watch this movie all the time. It's really funny and has some fun Kung Fu scenes. I can't wait for the second one.
3) - Toy Story - The original computer animated movie has to be on the list. Great movie. The second one is also fantastic. I can't wait to see the 3rd one.
4) - Finding Nemo - I can also watch this movie over and over again. The images are great and it has a great story. Dory (Ellen DeGeneres) has to be one of the funniest characters ever.
5) - Wall-E - The 1st half of the movie has no talking. It keeps you interested without having any dialogue for 30 to 40 minutes. It's also a great look at how lazy the world is. It's also really funny. I love this movie.
Honorable mentions - (There's a lot) Ratatouille - Cars - Monsters Inc. - Shrek - Surf's Up - A Bug's Life - Over the Hedge - Lion King - Aladdin - Meet the Robinson's