Sometimes when you watch movies, they aren't what you expected. Mostly this applies with comedies but then you watch it again and its better than the first viewing. So here's a tentative list of what I think are the Top 5 movies that are better the second time you watch it. Remember that this is a tentative list so it may keep updating.
1) - Anchorman - I saw this movie in theaters when it came out, and didn't laugh hardly at all. But then of course after viewing it again. It is of course one of the funniest movies ever. "I'm in a glass case of emotion." "I would like to send you and invitation to the pants party" "I don't know what we're yelling about" "When are we on? 3? 3 minutes?....we're on right now?....I don't believe you" "Loud noises"
2) - Funny People - So this movie wasn't as funny as everyone thought it would be. With a movie called Funny People written by Judd Apatow starring Adam Sandler and Seth Rogen would be hysterically funny. But its more serious actually. But it's a really good movie that people should give a second chance.
3) - Couples Retreat - Thought this one was going to be a lot funnier when I saw it. Left the theater a little dissatisfied. But then I bought it (cause that's what I do ) and its definitely better the second time. Good good stuff.
4) - Baby Mama - Tina Fey, Amy Poehler....nuff said, watch it again.
5) - I Love You, Man - I will admit, that it wasn't as funny as I wanted it to be the first time. But sure enough, the second time you watch it, hilarious! Jason Segal and Paul Rudd are hysterical.
Honorable Mention - Dan in Real Life, The Prestige, Yes Man, Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs
So there's my list and it's subject to change. Yes indeed...