So real quick, in honor of Charlie Sheen going bonkers and showing up in the spotlight as a nut job, I figured we would do a quick Top 5 of what I think are his best movies.
1) Major League - No question about it. "The Wild Thing", California Penal League, cut off sleeves, I mean cmon. His best role but only this one, not the second one, that one doesn't count.
2) Hot Shots / Hot Shots part deux - Sheen really found his niche with these "parody" movies. Probably one of few movies that the sequel might be better than the original. Hilarious!
3) Eight Men Out - Great movie and great baseball movie as well.
4) Platoon - Great war movie by Oliver Stone. Good narrations by Sheen as well.
5) Ferris Bueller's Day Off - He only had a small part but it's awesome. "What are you in for?" "Drugs."
So there we go, just a quick list. Coming Soon...Top 5 Sequels that are better than the original.