Thursday, July 15, 2010

Top 5 Underrated Movies


So here a list of what I think to be the Top 5 Underrated movies of all time. This list is flexible, so leave comments and if the movie makes the cut, I will edit the list. But only if the movie makes the cut....after all....its my list.


1). Dazed and Confused - This movie is so good and I don't think it got enough play. The movie itself is awesome in so many ways and has so many awesome parts. Too much to go into detail. And by far is Matthew Mcconaughey's best role....watch it.


2). Fanboys - If you like Star Wars then there is no way to not like this movie. This movie is good even if you don't like Star Wars. Which if you don't like Star Wars then your dumb....sorry Jess! God this movie is funny....watch it.


3). Grandma's Boy - I think I laughed the entire movie. Adam Sandler's boys star in this pothead, video game based movie. There are so many lines to repeat and just laugh at. Hilarious....watch it.


4). Just Friends - This movie was in theaters for like 2 weeks but everyone that I talk to say that this movie is so flippin funny. Very quotable movie and very very funny....watch it.


5). Taken - Didn't know how I felt about this one. Liam Neeson? Uh he was rockin the s*** in that one. Bad ass! Watch it.


Honorable Mentions: Funny People - Hancock - Van Wilder - The Professional - The House Bunny - The Benchwarmers - I love You Man - Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

No comments: