Saturday, February 27, 2010

Vent


I hate the fact that......


I've had 4 surgeries on my shoulders in the past 3 years.

That I have to do exercises to rehabilitate my shoulder and that I've been doing them for 3 yrs and I still had to have 3 surgeries on one shoulder.

That I had to pay for 3 surgeries without insurance and only one of them worked.

That I still have a 20% chance of dislocating my shoulder again.

That I might need to have a total shoulder replacement somewhere in the next 10-20 yrs.

That I can never play professional baseball. (it wasn't going to happen anyway but it would have been nice to dream, now I can't even do that)

That I will always have to be super careful if I ever want to play a game of basketball, football, baseball.

That I might never be able to play a game of catch with my future children.

That I might never be able to defend myself or others physically without hurting myself to the point where surgery will most likely have to happen.

That I had to leave a job that I loved because certain people were backwards with certain beliefs.

That the job I want I might need to take a pay cut and work two times harder just to live comfortably.

That people feel that they get the better of me and sometimes I can't do anything about it.


I hate certain things and sometimes I just need to vent.

No comments: